- America’s Marines Singing “Days of Elijah”
- Life of a Pinoy Call Center Agent
- Typhoon Haiyan / Yolanda & An appeal to the President of the Philippines
- who’s your favorite skateboarder? NYJAH!
- Santiago: Dont call it PDAF. Call it PNF, “The Pwedeng Nakawin Fund”.
- Are you going to vote for Binay again in 2016?
- BGC still Taguig ‘s
neecole18 on Sa Callcenter lang pala nag… MON on Sa Callcenter lang pala nag… saskiamendoza on TV Stations in the Philip… PapaBear on Sa Callcenter lang pala nag… Put Tang in a Moo on Sa Callcenter lang pala nag… james on Sa Callcenter lang pala nag… pon on Sa Callcenter lang pala nag…
Tag Archives: Call Center
If you are familiar with the terms “QA,” “Queu-ing,” “EOP,” “ACW,” “Avail,” then you are one of us, the thousands of “kolboys” and “kolgirls” in the Philippines. We belong to the sleep-deprived, nicotine-in-hailing, cab-riding new breed of Filipino youth. We … Continue reading
Have you ever asked yourself this question “Why does this guy earn this much in a call center, while I work my ass off in the office and still don’t get half as much as he does?” Well, think again! … Continue reading
Call centers began in the Philippines as plain providers of email response and managing services, these have industrial capabilities for almost all types of customer relations, ranging from travel services, technical support, education, customer care, financial services, and online business … Continue reading