It’s like, it doesn’t honor God to pretend like everything is okay. That’s the beauty of Jesus that so many people miss. The beauty is that He died on the cross for our sins, but also that He existed the way we exist. He understands what it’s like to lose a friend. He’s not unfamiliar with those emotions. He’s not unfamiliar with the difficulty of human life. To me that’s what makes Jesus as God beautiful. He totally understands. He went out of His way to prove to us that He understands our situation. So when He has something to say, it’s not coming from this high and lofty standpoint. It’s coming from this person who understands intricately the perils of human existence.
- America’s Marines Singing “Days of Elijah”
- Life of a Pinoy Call Center Agent
- Typhoon Haiyan / Yolanda & An appeal to the President of the Philippines
- who’s your favorite skateboarder? NYJAH!
- Santiago: Dont call it PDAF. Call it PNF, “The Pwedeng Nakawin Fund”.
- Are you going to vote for Binay again in 2016?
- BGC still Taguig ‘s
neecole18 on Sa Callcenter lang pala nag… MON on Sa Callcenter lang pala nag… saskiamendoza on TV Stations in the Philip… PapaBear on Sa Callcenter lang pala nag… Put Tang in a Moo on Sa Callcenter lang pala nag… james on Sa Callcenter lang pala nag… pon on Sa Callcenter lang pala nag…