- Be thankful for the taxes because it means your employed.
- Be thankful for the tight fitting clothes because it means you have enough to eat.
- Be thankful for the harsh voice because it means you have shared your thoughts and knowledge to other people.
- Be thankful for the dusty window that needs to be clean because it means you have a home.
- Be thankful for the aching muscles because it means you have been productive.
- be thankful for the noise of the neighborhood because it means you can hear them.
- Be thankful for the alarm of the clock every morning because it means you are alive.
- Be thankful for the nagging voices at night because it means that you still have your mom.
- Be thankful for lots of email that needs to be read because it means you do have friends that still cares for you.
- Be thankful for the loneliness you feel because it means that this world is only your temporary testing home.
- And be thankful to GOD for HE did not created all those things perfectly because it means HE really LOVES YOU.
- Thanks for not having. Be thankful that you don’t already have everything you desire. If you did, what would there be to look forward to?
- Thanks for lacking knowledge. Be thankful when you don’t know something, for it gives you the opportunity to learn.
- Thanks for difficult times. Be thankful for the difficult times. During those times you grow.
- Thanks for limitations. Be thankful for your limitations, because they give you opportunities for improvement.
- Thanks for challenges. Be thankful for each new challenge, because it will build your strength and character.
- Thanks for mistakes made. Be thankful for your mistakes. They will teach you valuable lessons.
- Thanks for exhaustion. Be thankful when you’re tired and weary, because it means you’ve made the effort.
- Thanks for setbacks. It’s easy to be thankful for the good things. A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are also thankful for the setbacks.
- Thanks for troubles. Gratitude can turn a negative into a positive. Find a way to be thankful for your troubles, and they can become your blessings.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. -Philippians 4:6
Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. -1 Thessalonians 5:16-18