- Lakewood Church Version (U.S)
- Lakewood Church is a non-denominational Christian megachurch located in Houston, Texas. It is the largest congregation in the United States, averaging more than 43,500 in attendance per week. The 16,800-seat Lakewood Church Central Campus, home to four English language services and one Spanish language service per week is located at the former Compaq Center. Joel Osteen is the senior pastor of Lakewood Church with his wife, Victoria, who serves as co-pastor. Lakewood Church is evangelical in belief.
- City Harvest Church (Singapore)
- (城市丰收教会) CHC is the largest non-denominational megachurch in Singapore. Founded in 1989 by Rev. Kong Hee, the church bases its values on Charismatic and Pentecostal teachings, with doctrinal emphasis on the Great Commandment, the Great Commission and the Cultural Mandate. City Harvest Church is a full member of the National Council of Churches of Singapore, Evangelical Fellowship of Singapore, and Festival of Praise Fellowship. Services are held at its church building in Jurong West and the Singapore Expo. CHC has affiliate churches in the region, including Indonesia, Taiwan and Australia
- Planetshakers Version (Australia)
- Planetshakers City Church (formerly Melbourne City Church) is a Pentecostal Christian church affiliated with Australian Christian Churches, the Assemblies of God in Australia. The church started when the Planetshakers band and ministry moved to Melbourne in 2004, and currently meets in hired auditoriums throughout Central Melbourne. The church is pastored by Russell and Sam Evans and has attendance over 4000, and throughout most of 2005 it ran three services per weekend, commonly approaching capacity. Currently, the church is held at the Dallas Brooks Centre, with three Sunday services, 10:45am, 3:00pm and 5:15pm (all with a full kids’ program). The church also made use of the Arrow building for baptism services but due to the increased attendance the baptism services have been moved toRichmond AOG Church in Melbourne.
- VCF Baguio Version (Philippines)
- Victory Christian Fellowship (VCF) is a megachurch based in the Philippines and a founding member of the Every Nation Churches and Ministries, a worldwide movement of churches. Its mission statement is “to honor God and advance His kingdom through church planting, campus ministry, and world missions” or simply to “Honor God. Make Disciples.”
- Chinese Version
“…at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” -Philippians 2:10-11, NIV
“Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth—to every nation, tribe, language and people. He said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.” -Revelation14:6-7, NIV
“a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.” -Revelation7:9, NIV
source: wikipedia, http://www.planetshakers.com/music/deeper.php