- Blessed are those who are too tired, too busy, too distracted to spend an hour once a week with their fellow Christians – they are my best workers.
- Blessed are those Christians who wait to be asked and expect to be thanked – I can use them.
- Blessed are the touchy who stop going to church – they are my missionaries.
- Blessed are the trouble makers – they shall be called my children.
- Blessed are the complainers – I’m all ears to them.
- Blessed are those who are bored with the minister’s mannerisms and mistakes – for they get nothing out of his sermons
- Blessed is the church member who expects to be invited to his own church – for he is a part of the problem instead of the solution.
- Blessed are those who gossip – for they shall cause strife and divisions that please me.
- Blessed are those who are easily offended – for they will soon get angry and quit.
- Blessed are those who do not give their offering to carry on God’s work – for they are my helpers.
- Blessed is he who professes to love God but hates his brother and sister – for he shall be with me forever.
- Blessed are you who, when you read this think it is about other people and not yourself – I’ve got you too!
I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth.-Revelation 3:15-16