- Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.
- Stay fit. someone might ask you to do something really big when you’re old.
- Don’t listen to critics. Do what has to be done.
- For safety’s sake, travel in pairs. Two heads are better than one. If you have to start over, have a friend by your side.
- Speed isn’t always an advantage. The cheetahs were on board, but so were the snails.
- When the doo-doo gets really deep, don’t sit there and complain–shovel!
- Remember that the ark was built by amateurs & the Titanic was built by professionals.
- No matter how strong the storm is when you’re with God, there’s always a rainbow waiting.
- America’s Marines Singing “Days of Elijah”
- Life of a Pinoy Call Center Agent
- Typhoon Haiyan / Yolanda & An appeal to the President of the Philippines
- who’s your favorite skateboarder? NYJAH!
- Santiago: Dont call it PDAF. Call it PNF, “The Pwedeng Nakawin Fund”.
- Are you going to vote for Binay again in 2016?
- BGC still Taguig ‘s
neecole18 on Sa Callcenter lang pala nag… MON on Sa Callcenter lang pala nag… saskiamendoza on TV Stations in the Philip… PapaBear on Sa Callcenter lang pala nag… Put Tang in a Moo on Sa Callcenter lang pala nag… james on Sa Callcenter lang pala nag… pon on Sa Callcenter lang pala nag…