- Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.
- Stay fit. someone might ask you to do something really big when you’re old.
- Don’t listen to critics. Do what has to be done.
- For safety’s sake, travel in pairs. Two heads are better than one. If you have to start over, have a friend by your side.
- Speed isn’t always an advantage. The cheetahs were on board, but so were the snails.
- When the doo-doo gets really deep, don’t sit there and complain–shovel!
- Remember that the ark was built by amateurs & the Titanic was built by professionals.
- No matter how strong the storm is when you’re with God, there’s always a rainbow waiting.